Our Development Practice includes international development experts who have worked in the Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand, Pacific Islands, South Sudan, Malawi, and Afghanistan. On average, our experts have 15+ years of experience working with development partners and NGOs on projects funded by the U.S. Agency of International Development, United Nations Development Programme, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Wildlife Conservation Fund, and the Japan International Cooperation Agency.
Snowbird’s main areas of expertise include:
- Monitoring & Evaluation – designing and performing sustainability and scalability analyses, designing and conducting environmental accounting and wealth valuation of natural resource investments and ecosystems.
- Gender – focusing on improving the gaps between women, environment, and development including designing and implementation of gender strategy, gender mainstreaming in rural development and local government governance.
- Policy & Governance – providing development assistance to countries and communities in preparing and responding to impacts of climate change and the effects on natural resources and integration of environmental solutions into local ministries and municipalities.
We can provide short term and long term positions in the following areas:
- Environmental Specialists
- Economic Growth and Financial Services Specialists
- Gender Experts
- Grants Management Specialists
- Institutional Strengthening and Capacity Building Specialists
- Planning and Development Specialists
- Food Security Specialists